Dickies® Lined Eisenhower Jacket - Ltd. Edition Prints
Only 30 or Less of Each Backside Design Available!
Inspired by General Dwight D. Eisenhower's favorite WWII jacket, this updated version is known for its classic good looks, rugged durability and lightweight warmth. A customer favorite, it features button cuffs, adjustable waist tabs, an interior pocket and pencil pocket on the left sleeve. The shell is 65% polyester/35% water repellent, cotton twill with a nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam for wind resistance and warmth.
- Machine Wash Cold - Line Dry or Low Heat
- Durable, everyday jacket for lightweight warmth
- Generous fit across shoulders and chest
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill shell with quilted lining for warmth
- 4 oz. nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam
- Machine Wash Cold - Low Heat Dry
- Full front heavy-duty brass zipper
- Set-in sleeves with button cuffs; adjustable tabs at waistband
- Slash front pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve and inside pocket
NOTE: The product image shown in your shopping cart may not match your choice of design/style or color. That's normal. The text description to the right of the image will accurately define your order.
SHIPPING: Priority Shipping may not speed up delivery for this item due to our supply timeline from Dickies®. Each jacket is custom printed to order. Please Allow 7-10 Days for Standard US Delivery and 2-3 Weeks for International Shipping.
Dickies Men's Outerwear size chart
All measurements above are actual garment measurements. For a good fit please add 2-3 inches to your chest and waist measurement when selecting your size from the table above. Please ensure you measure yourself correctly before selecting your size to avoid errors.