Dickies® Lined Eisenhower Jacket
Inspired by General Dwight D. Eisenhower's favorite WWII jacket, this updated version is known for its classic good looks, rugged durability and lightweight warmth. A customer favorite, it features button cuffs, adjustable waist tabs, an interior pocket and pencil pocket on the left sleeve. The shell is 65% polyester/35% water repellent, cotton twill with a nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam for wind resistance and warmth.
- Durable, everyday jacket for lightweight warmth
- Generous fit across shoulders and chest
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill shell with quilted lining for warmth
- 4 oz. nylon taffeta lining quilted to polyurethane foam
- Machine Wash Cold - Low Heat Dry
- Full front heavy-duty brass zipper
- Set-in sleeves with button cuffs; adjustable tabs at waistband
- Slash front pockets, pencil pocket on sleeve and inside pocket
NOTE: The product image shown in your shopping cart may not match your choice of design/style or color. That's normal. The text description to the right of the image will accurately define your order.
SHIPPING: Priority Shipping may not speed up delivery for this item due to our supply timeline from Dickies®. Each jacket is custom printed to order. Please Allow 7-10 Days for Standard US Delivery and 2-3 Weeks for International Shipping.
Dickies Men's Outerwear size chart
All measurements above are actual garment measurements. For a good fit please add 2-3 inches to your chest and waist measurement when selecting your size from the table above. Please ensure you measure yourself correctly before selecting your size to avoid errors.